David C. White Student Travel Award - 2007
- Rachael Slightom - graduate student working in the lab of Alison Buchan
- Ms Slightom presented "Motility and Attachment in Phylogenetically Distinct Strains of the Roseobacter Clade" (R.Slightom, A.Buchan).
- Samantha Wirth - graduate student working in the lab of Pam Small.
- Ms Wirth presented "Investigating Replication and Expression of Mycobacterium ulcerans Mycolactone Toxin Genes in a Heterologous Host" (S.E.Wirth, T.Stidham, B.Ranger, P.L.C.Small)
- Matt Gorden - undergraduate student working in the lab of Pam Small
Rachel Slightom and Samantha Wirth