- Licensed to practice medicine in New York, Kentucky, Florida, and Tennessee.
- Director, Big Bend Medical Education and Research Association 1973-1980.
- Reorganized the Neighborhood Health Clinic and served as Medical Director, president and chairman of the Board 1974-1984. This is now a United way funded program offering care to indigent hypertensive and maturity onset diabetic patients in which first year medical students can have patient contact experience.
- Organized the clinical training for first year medical students and developed and taught courses on immunology, interviewing techniques, pharmacology, histology, general pathology, clinical correlations to visceral physiology, human biochemistry, human genetics, infectious disease, human sexuality, and physical examination in the Program in Medical Sciences 1972-1984.
- Awarded the Winzler Award for Outstanding Teaching, Program in Medical Science, 1976-1977, 1977-1978, 1978-1979, 1980-1981.
- University of Florida Medical Center, Outstanding Undergraduate Medical School Teacher 1983.
- Human Subjects Committee, Florida State University 1978-1985.