"Science is like a monastery where we work as replaceable unknowns on
the manuscript that is the ever-deepening view of the majesty of interactions
in this incredible universe."
- Award presented in Boston to honor Terence Dermody.
- Award presented in New Orleans to honor Thomas Walsh.
- Reception in Boston to honor David Leadbetter.
- Reception in Denver to honor Farooq Azam.
- Reception in San Francisco to honor Peter Greenberg.
- Reception in New Orleans to honor Jo Handelsman.
- The David C. White Most Innovative Student Poster Award was presented to Friedrich Reinhard in Seattle, Washington.